Saturday, April 21, 2012

P90X Day 7: Stretch X

(Originally posted Jan 13, 2009)

Very brief update here. Today marks the official end of Week 1 of P90x. Why I started on a Wednesday last week now seems to make very little sense, but oh well. Anyway, today I was "allowed" to either take a full break or instead do the Stretch X session. I've been extremely sore/tight the past 2 days, so I figured I might as well try out the latter.

Basically, the Stretch tape is like a shorter, more relaxed version of Yoga. And quite soothing as a matter of fact. Just what the doctor ordered. For those of you interested in giving the program a shot, I recommend taking advantage of this stretch day rather than just not doing anything!

Well, since it would be a bit redundant for me to continue writing updates for all the same exercises next week, I think instead I'll wait till the following week to pick these back up....that way I can give a bit of an update on how much I've (presumably) improved. 

Till then! Tomorrow we're going back to Chest & Back (*shudders at memory of it*). This made me throw up the first time I did it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment