Sunday, April 22, 2012

CHALEAN EXTREME Day 20-22

(Originally posted May 11, 2009)


Just a brief recap of the past few workout days.

Friday I ended up spending most of the day with Katie and never got around to doing my workout....so made up for it on Saturday instead. Did "Fat Burn Challenge", one of the two primary cardio workouts in the Chalean program (the other being "Burn it Off"). No walk in the park here! There are maybe 2 short breaks throughout the entire 30+ min workout, and all the moves are fairly high intensity. I liked it though pretty well :)

Then yesterday was the beginning of week 4, but as I'm a little sick of the Burn Circuits in ChaLean Extreme, I decided to do a P90x-style recovery week instead. This meant that last night was supposed to be P90x Core Synergistics (probably one of the hardest workouts in P90x!)...but it was too late before I actually started my workout, so instead did "Total Body 2" from 10 Minute Trainer (solid workout! was the first time I'd done it...really burns your upper body) as well as "Abs/Core Plus+" from the P90x Plus+. Total time was about 30 min of workout, so I figured it was a suitable substitute.

Anyway, tonight is supposed to be Yoga X, but since it's an hour and 1/2 long I might need to come up with something else. In case you can't tell, I'm not quite as strict as I used to be. Not sure that's a good thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment