Sunday, April 22, 2012

CHALEAN EXTREME Day 19: Burn Circuit 3...again

(Originally posted May 8, 2009)


Ok, last night was back to doing Burn Circuit 3, which tends to focus on legs (including calves) and shoulders. I have to say, now that I'm almost finished with week 3 I just don't think that I'm a huge fan of lifting slow and heavy. It takes too much patience, and sometimes it's just really awkward to do since the Burn Circuit uses all compound movements.

I can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but I'm planning on doing a P90x-style recovery week next week before I head into month 2 (Push Circuit). The workouts in Burn Circuit all seem so similar and I don't think I could take another round of it. Plus, a recovery week will give me a chance to go back to some workouts I haven't seen in quite a while that I'm eager to revisit (Yoga, Core Synergistics, Plyo, etc.).

Tonight I'm supposed to do one of ChaLean's cardio workouts, which I'm not particularly in the mood to do. But I also have a bday shindig to go to, so we'll see if I can fit it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment